Shorter display cable

@Supernovali – Keep up with school (way more important) and thank you for the update on the display bridge.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be able to start back up in a little in a few weeks. I’ve got testing coming up and then it’s back to it in a week

1 Like

Anything is update on the display bridge?

Any updates about a shorter cable or the bridge, please?

Has anyone found a solution for this? I see that @Supernovali hasn’t been here for some time?

I have noticed that when the servos are working when you have the screen in, the screen cannot handle it. Moreover, an option for working in the screen while one’s robot is off scuttling about would be amazing. A casting dongle with a battery may be the best option.

@Supernovali Any updates on the shunt? I’d be willing to pay for the parts and shipping.

@duwudi given the display cables are becoming sold out in more and more online stores does that mean you will be doing another production run soon? possibly with some shorter cables?

@Supernovali and @duwudi … I continue to be interested in the shunt … I seem to be experiencing a problem with the display cable … if I plug the original green cable in, the cooling fan turns off? Any thoughts on how I should diagnose the issue? Thx