Further 'Ah Sorry, something went wrong...'

Further was working great in IOS and Windows. Starting about a week ago, attempting to select a further project using an Apple device and Safari will generate the ‘Ah Sorry, something went wrong…’ error message. Same error occurs on multiple Apple devices. Log In status makes no difference. Windows and Edge Chromium continue to work fine.

Has anyone been able to get Further working on a iPad or iPhone device?

Hi there :wave:

I’m part of the Further development team. Thanks for flagging this, we are looking into now!

I’ll get back to you as soon as I have some more information :slight_smile:

1 Like

We think we’ve solved the problem now, let us know if you have any other problems!

Thanks again for flagging this :smiley:

1 Like

Good news, the issue is now resolved! What was the root cause? Thanks!

1 Like

We used a Regular Expression that WebKit, the engine that Safari uses, doesn’t support :sweat_smile:. Since all browsers on iOS use WebKit they were also broken!

We currently automatically test against Chrome, but are going to look into testing against Safari or mobile devices as well to try to catch this kind of thing before release. In the meantime don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any problems :smile:. The quickest way for us to see the issue is probably a support ticket but I’ll also be making an effort to check here more often.