Lots of projects planned :)

Just got a delivery

Parts list
2.13" Black/White E-Ink/E-Paper Display Module for Raspberry Pi Pico (250×122)
E-Ink Display Module SPI - 1.54" (200x200)
Arduino MKR GPS Shield - serial or 5 pin i2c
Arduino MKR ENV Shield
Arduino MKR Connector Carrier - grove compatible
Arduino MKR MEM Shield
Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 - has a 5 pin i2c

These parts/projects are for later tho. There is at least 4 projects in these parts but waiting for the MKR WAN 1310 to come in stock and waiting for the arduino nano 2040 connect to be released

The MKR WiFi 1010 is a 3.3v board so will play nice with the RPi/pi-top :slight_smile: and will be looking at WiFi communication too. Maybe a pico arduino pi-top project in the future. Will be looking at LoRa at some point too.

1 think I am disappointed in with the pico RP 2040 ecosystem is that no one is following the same pinouts so shields designed for the RPi pico are not plug and play for the feather RP2040 and it looks like the arduino will be different pin outs too

2 Likes

Nice! Looks like a lot of fun ahead :grin:

Little info for anyone remotely thinking of getting a MKR WiFi 1010, make sure you can have a network no higher security than WPA, its not compatible with WPA2 which is now standard here in the UK shich completely sucks.

I now have to convert a Raspberry Pi into a WPA access point and hopebully there is the ability to block all mac addresses connecting except the ones i specify