Raspberry Pi Course for Beginners (4 Free Lessons)

Happy to be part of this forum group. Super excited to give and get advice with others who are using or excited about Raspberry PI. Not sure if this will help anyone, it’s given me a ton of great information over the past few weeks. Found this resource material that helped me put a lot of questions together with answers when I started down this road about a month ago. What’s awesome is you can also get a few free lessons, no obligations at all, so even if people take advantage of that, it’s worth the look.

Raspberry Pi Course for Beginners

Step-by-Step to your first Raspberry Pi Project - compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3, 2 and Zero models

Watch 4 of 25 lessons for free now!

I would like to introduce myself as a state-certified technical assistant for computer science with over 15 years of professional experience. Why is my Raspberry Pi for beginners video course interesting for you ?

You will get easy to follow instructional videos, especially for Raspberry Pi starters and beginners, which let you start immediately with the Raspberry Pi. I teach the video lessons professionally and at a pleasant and comprehensible pace. It’s like we’re doing an on-site training session together.

I am looking forward to welcome you in the members area soon!

The fastest way to start with the Raspberry Pi!

You like to start with the Raspberry Pi and get creative? But at the moment it seems to technical, difficult or time consuming?

What you will learn in the Raspberry Pi video course for beginners?

Raspberry Pi Basics

Learn what you can do after the first start of the Raspberry Pi operating system.

Software based Projects

Get inspiration for your first easy software project for your everyday life.

Hardware based Projects

Learn what else is possible with modules and sensors for this small computer.

Home Automation

Get a hands-on example of how you can easily automate your home.

To gain access to this amazing information and much, much more (Visit the link below now!!!)

1 Like