Universal Interface PCB

@CAProjects: this seemed to do the trick, got the OC and GPS working, should core_freq=250 report CPU min = 250Mhz? If yes, in commanderpi I am still getting 600🤔
20210312_135312

UART uses a fixed VPU core clock frequency and because its linked to the core clock when the CPU clock frequency changes the UART baudrate will also change, core_freq=250 will keep it running at 250. This does not show up on pi commander as its not info they display.

Basically this information comes from the Raspberry Pi documentation. I thought it was a setting the community come up with when in fact, Raspberry Pi say to do this in the docs.

2 Likes

@wil some more feedback for you, with a backplate for the UI PCB, 1 thing you may want to cincider is if soldering to the UIPCB such as headers, or wires or what ever, you would need ot have space the other side of the board. as the coard came, it sat fluch with the dock plate

so i have added a 2 pin header, you guessed it, for the pi-top power switch a little hack away with a craft knife and its all sits perfect. i didnt pick up on this till now as i did not solder anything to the board.

Here is a before and after

1 Like

Great point - I hadn’t even considered this! That’s just the kind of feedback I’m looking for, I’ll make a note to change that for the next iteration. Thanks!

1 Like